For over 30 years, the team at Unique Homes have been designing and constructing award winning split level home designs on some of South-East Queensland’s most challenging residential blocks. We specialise exclusively in designer homes, which enables us to offer a far greater level of customisation than a typical project home builder can. If you are considering to have a luxurious home built on a more difficult plot of land, enlist the services of a reputable home builder you can trust.
We offer complete turn-key home building solutions, with our team of architects, interior designers and contractors able to handle the entire build process, from initial concepts right through to the construction of your remarkable new residence.
Why Build with Unique Homes?
Deciding on which home builder to design your dream home must surely be one of the most crucial decisions you’ll ever have to make. We can make that decision a little easier for you by listing the reasons why choosing Unique Homes is a smart choice.
- We’re a custom home building specialist which allows us to design and build the ultimate home residence for you, specifically to suit the size and type of land that you intend to build on (such as sloping block)
- Each family has its own distinct needs. Why move in to somebody else’s idea of a ‘suitable home design’ when you can have a beautifully designed luxury home made just for you, at a price that is comparable to a project builder?
- When you make the decision to build with Unique Homes, you will deal with the Managing Director himself, Jim Taylor, who personally oversees the construction of all homes that are built
- As a low volume custom home builder, our clients are offered an unparalleled level of customer service. We understand that our clients are our most prized assets and we do everything we can to ensure that the entire build process proceeds without hassle and to their utmost satisfaction
- When you have a custom home built for you, it truly is your You are intimately involved with every step of the design process, ensuring that the final build is everything you’ve ever dreamed of. Even our international customers are able to quickly relay their ideas to our design team and have them implemented as they please
- A custom home design offers complete flexibility. Additions and alterations to your floor plans do not result in often-extortionate excess building costs, as seen with project home builders
The Split Level Home Design Process
When considering to build a split level home design for clients, the proposed block of land must first be inspected. This close examination of the site is necessary to obtain a sense of its relative complexity, giving us an estimation of any difficulties that may possibly arise during the building phase. It also provides us with an opportunity to inspect the adjoining lots.
Once the initial inspection is complete, a comprehensive contour plan is needed to allow our architect to produce a concept drawing. Following this, the client will begin liaising with our design team, allowing them to bring forth their own suggestions and requirements that they wish to incorporate into their split level home design. When an in-depth understanding of the client’s vision has been collected, the preliminary home design phase will commence.
Upon completion of the initial designs, an approximate pricing structure will be compiled. These designs will clearly indicate to the client where the splits are to be positioned, the height of each split and the number of stairs required between levels. A budget will then be calculated. Constructing a split level home on a sloping block demands a significant amount of planning and specialist expertise.